Operate My ONE XL - "No Maps Found"

I have a TOMTOM ONE XL. I am able to use my TOMTOM without any problems.

The problem I have is when I connect it to my computer and start TOMTOM Home and click on Operate My ONE XL, I get the message "No Maps Found!".

Like I said, if I disconnect, I can use my TOMTOM just fine.

Basically, I am trying to set the password on the device I can't do that until it can find a map.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Yeah...I tried that as well. I even reformated the TOMTOM and reinstalled everything, I still have the same problem

Anyone else got any ideas?

Just for clarification, did you buy the device and setup this TomTom HOME account for it?

I know I had issues similar to this and it took me a while to realize that you should have a different account for multiple devices. Otherwise, it will see that the activation keys are different, and claim that there are no voices, maps, etc on the device.

Also, you could shut down TomTom HOME, click safely remove software but leave the device connected, and then navigate to the device. Try right clicking and selecting 'check for errors.'

Good luck figuring this one out!

Yeah...I bought and set up the account.

Now that I think about it, I bought my sister-in-law a TOMTOM ONE (non-xl) and I hooked it up to my computer just to show her how it works. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I will try what you suggest and see if that fixes it. Thanks for your help.

Yeah...I bought and set up the account.

Now that I think about it, I bought my sister-in-law a TOMTOM ONE (non-xl) and I hooked it up to my computer just to show her how it works. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I will try what you suggest and see if that fixes it. Thanks for your help.
Yeah, that very well could have had something to do with it if you're updating multiple devices on one computer. Have you had any luck troubleshooting the issue?

Ask a Question