XXL540TM - Home hangs when selecting Done for Operate My Go

I have an XXL540TM. When I use the Operate My Go functionality, the session works correctly until I want to exit that function. I click on Done and the Operate My Go session does not exit. I just get an hourglass. Anyone know how to deal with this?

Still Hangs When Done

I used the Revo Uninstaller to de-install Home and used the link provided to grab a new copy and then re-install. Still hangs when selecting Done while trying to end my Operate My Go session. Any other thoughts?

Jack

Anyone know how to deal with this?
What do you see on the screen of your connected 540 when you hit "done"? Watch carefully after you hit the button. That may provide us with a clue (or not...)

Honestly, The Done button greys out and I get an hourglass. That's it.
An hourglass on the 540? I think you're talking about the PC. I'm curious to know what, if anything, you see happening on the 540 itself, not on the PC, just after you hit the "Done" button. Might not do anything at all, but if it does, please report what you see.

Ask a Question