One v2 please help !!!!!

Hi everyone im new to the forum my names paul from south shields

i have a one v2, my dad was going on a camping trip to scandanavia and asked me to buy the map for him, so i singed up to tom tom home, and bought the map, ?40, any way before it downloaded tomtom home backed up my maps that were already on the device, and installed the scandanavian map, when my dad got back i tried to save the scandanavia map and put my british map back on, but tomtom hoime said the file was saved wrong or corrupt or something and wouldnt put it back on, so i tried to copy and paste the files manually and that didnt work either, so i tried to format the memory card and copied the files onto device manually, but the device is still saying no maps, im gutted, my tomtom is just sitting there useless, can anyone help sorry for the long story thanks for looking paul

Welcome to TTF.

All that should have been necessary to initially move the UK map folder & contents to the computer would have been to use Explorer to copy the UK folder (or whatever the specific map was that you had) to the computer. Delete it from the unit. Install the Scandanavia map which was purchased. Upon return, copy the Scandanavia map to the computer. Delete it from the unit. Use Explorer to copy back to the unit the original UK map folder.

Is that the sequence you tried?

Ask a Question