ONE and HOME memory loss + Factory Setting Question

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
So, HOME for whatever reason seems to display incorrect file sizes for my custom POIs and when I installed Suntime (which it says is 6xx kb), seems to deplete 1.2MB of memory. I'm not sure where the extra 600kb came from (or maybe the program magically doubled in size).

So I did a factory reset (after backing up my files manually of course). For those who want to know, I have 0.9MB RAM free.

My question is, what should be there in a "stock" SD card? Obviously I can't restore my original backup I made when I first got the unit cause that's with HOME 1.3.

I have these random folders like Microbrowser and skin which I don't remember having.

Also, do we need script? It only holds the demo pics and I think it was pedro that said that if you run the demo on the ONE, it'll crash (or something similar) so what's the point in having that folder then? It's worth 4 crucial MB lol.

My question is, what should be there in a "stock" SD card?
free RAM? Or free space? Or do you mena what files should be on a stock card? I think I have the stock version still on my 1GB card...

Ask a Question