Now! Navcore 7 upgrade for TomTom One v2 and S/N starting with "E"

Are people receiving mapshare updates on their One's? Home is uploading my corrections but never have any to download. I read somewhere that TomTom's server is not up and running yet and is why no map corrections are available yet. Any news on this yet?? Or is anyone receiving corrections?

I couldn't seem to find a answer anywhere else on the forum....please forgive me if the answer is somewhere in here.

I haven't downloaded any corrections yet either. No idea when. Not sure anyone else has either.

ok, so I've updated the software on my one, but still have the v660.1199 map, so mapshare doesn't work. I've tried following the Wileys instructions but I just get a message saying "no updates available"

So (again please excuse my stupidity) if I buy the version 6.75 map, will mapshare then work for me using wileys instructions?

Mapshare ONLY works with 6.75 and higher map sets.

ok, so I've updated the software on my one, but still have the v660.1199 map, so mapshare doesn't work. I've tried following the Wileys instructions but I just get a message saying "no updates available"

So (again please excuse my stupidity) if I buy the version 6.75 map, will mapshare then work for me using wileys instructions?

Yes, it's sad but true... To activate Mapshare on your TomTom, you must have the 6.75 or higher maps.

If all went well with the system upgrade to Navcore 7.x, you need to decide if you want to go with the current 6.75 map set, or wait for the next iteration. Either way, you will have to buy your next map set.

FYI... I've started receiving small Mapshare map corrections each time I log into TomTom Home. The corrections were to have started weeks/months ago, but are just now beginning to show up. I don't have the slightest idea what part of the map was affected, but Mapshare corrections are definitely on the list of updates being downloaded on my TT One v2.
:D

Yes, it's sad but true... To activate Mapshare on your TomTom, you must have the 6.75 or higher maps.

If all went well with the system upgrade to Navcore 7.x, you need to decide if you want to go with the current 6.75 map set, or wait for the next iteration. Either way, you will have to buy your next map set.

FYI... I've started receiving small Mapshare map corrections each time I log into TomTom Home. The corrections were to have started weeks/months ago, but are just now beginning to show up. I don't have the slightest idea what part of the map was affected, but Mapshare corrections are definitely on the list of updates being downloaded on my TT One v2.
:D

Holy crap I just got my first mapshare update! I think it was my version of HOME wasn't auto updating itself and I had to do it manually!

Sweet!

Lost Help Me

Wiley - I've never seen the HELP icon and I do have two Guided Tours. I think that Suntime is worth more to me than HELP or losing one Guided Tour. Is either really worth losing Suntime?
Probably never saw Help because Suntime was already on my unit when I upgraded to Nav 7.
thanks
rhys

I upgraded to NAV 7 & Home 2.0 BEFORE installing SUNTIME. After SUNTIME installation I too lost HELP ME & instead got 2 GUIDED TOURS icons (both work the same.) SUNTIME seems to work properly but the configuration screen is just a garbled bunch of blues, greens, and aquas. Anyone else seeing this? Everything else seems to be working fine. What a great device!

Did a lot of digging & found that if you rename the SuntimeReg folder on the TT1 SinetimeReg OLD, you will lose the Suntime icon & configuration menu & get back the Help Me function & a single Guided Tour. The plus is that SunTime still works (configuration is in the Config.txt.) Hope this helps someone else.

Thank you Wiley

Just did the so called upgrade and I thank you very much. Everything is great. The only problem I had was Activation. Nothing worked not even the flash. Contacted support and they got me going.
Again Thanks

Did a lot of digging & found that if you rename the SuntimeReg folder on the TT1 SinetimeReg OLD, you will lose the Suntime icon & configuration menu & get back the Help Me function & a single Guided Tour. The plus is that SunTime still works (configuration is in the Config.txt.) Hope this helps someone else.

Thanks. This worked like a charm. I am now on the new version and also have Suntime. Thanks again.

Ask a Question