Not really sure?

TomTom Model(s)
TOMTOM ONE
Not really sure if this is a map problem or just a prblem. There is a round-a-bout just down the road from where i live now when i drive to it TomTom seems to get really confused it tells me i am sitting a 100 yards to the right of it. Once i am across the round-a-bout everything turns back to normal but for a few seconds i am sitting in the trees:D .
I also noticed when i was at the airport (YYZ) toronto airport TOMTOM had me on different roads and jumping all over the place. I know it is very confusing there but i thought this was suppose to help me not get confused, all it did was make me more confused. Are these map errors or just errors?
One more thing TOMTOM does not always pick the fastest route yes he will get me to where i want to go but it is not always the fastest route. even if i hit recalculate it just seems to get further and further off course, unless i put in a way point and plan my route that way. Sometimes i just turn it off cause it not giving me the right directions hmmmm :confused: :mad: :eek:

Last edited:

Ask a Question