Dashboard Mount - did something really dumb

TomTom Model(s)
XXL540TM
Can anybody help?
My daughter was here for a visit and had received a TomTom XL340s from her boyfirend for the trip here.
She admired my dashboard mount for my XXL540TM so I gave it to her figuring I could just buy a replacement for myself.
I totally forgot that MY suction mount was attached and now I have no suction mount to put on the new dashboard mount I just bought. I don't know if she even HAS hers and could send it to me so....is there any place I can buy the suction mount by itself?
This is the TomTom official beanbag mount as pictured here: TomTom GPS Dashboard Mount for TomTom GPS Navigators | BeachCamera.com

:(:(:(

Thanks, dhn.
I think I already did something else dumb - bought the wrong dashboard beanbag for my device.
The one I bought looks like it won't fit my XXL540.
Here's the link DashboardMount
Am I right? I'm having a bad run of luck lately. :confused:

Don't forget, you can rotate the unit in it's holder so if the base is connected to the plastic plate on the bag and it's placed near the front of the plate and if you have a right angled connector, it all may work .... just.

I use a friction mount, and like it so well, I'd never go back to a suction dashboard mount. Also it's portable, and can easily be moved from one vehicle to the next. Not once has it ever slid off by dashboard--even after a hard stop. $14.95 at Amazon

Amazon.com: TTEP-SPH-GAFM: Mini Friction Mount for TomTom One 125/130/130*S/140/140*S; XL 330/330*S/340/340*S: Electronics

Yes, I agree, the one I bought is a friction dashboard mount. I had to buy the EasyPort mount on Ebay PLUS the mount, though, so I could have saved a few bucks buying the one in your link.

Ask a Question