New XXL 540 TM question

How do I activate the TM feature? did I suppose to get a code in the box or something? when I plug it into Home it never asked for a code input.

How do I activate the TM feature? did I suppose to get a code in the box or something? when I plug it into Home it never asked for a code input.
Look very carefully through ALL of the documentation that came in the box. You should find a card (about 6-1/2 x 6-1/2") that says "IMPORTANT - DO NOT DISCARD" on one side and "LIFETIME MAPS" on the other - really. At the bottom of the "IMPORTANT..." side, there is a box that says "Promotion Code" with your lifetime map registration number in it.

When you fire up Home with your unit connected, you will need to have set up an email account for your unit first. (Click on the LogIn in the upper right corner, and then "Create Account"). Only after doing so will you be asked to enter the code for lifetime maps. The general instructions are on that card. FIND it!

Last edited:

Ask a Question