New TT 510 need help.

Hello all,

I just bought my TT 510 a few days ago. So far so good. The only problem I'm having is with the traffic icon.

I have a montorola Q for my cell. I was able to follow some instructions on here on how to setup. I was not able to get the traffic working. I know that I'm able to us the blue tooth on it. I'm able to pick up my call and see when a call comes in.

If there are any instruction on how to set this up please let me know. Just so you know I also did a search on the board before asking. I know how some people always point to the search option.

Thanks

TT traffic via a cell phone is expensive unless you have an unlimited data contract with your provider. If you are from or live in Europe, just buy the TMC antenna, otherwise youneed to have a TT traffic subscription. Once you have purchased a tt traffic subscription, just click on the tt traffic icon, then Enable traffic.

TT traffic via a cell phone is expensive unless you have an unlimited data contract with your provider. If you are from or live in Europe, just buy the TMC antenna, otherwise youneed to have a TT traffic subscription. Once you have purchased a tt traffic subscription, just click on the tt traffic icon, then Enable traffic.

Thank you for the post. I live out in California... I'm going to take it back to the store this weekend. I thought it was going to be easy to setup. I love the other stuff on it... It's just the traffic that I need since I drive about 60 miles going home.

Thanks for helping me out.

How are you trying to setup the connection, using the default settings in the unit or by manually configuring the data connection on the TT?

I got TT traffic to work with my Treo 750 (and I'm in CA) by manually entering the data connection settings in, I couldn't use the settings from AT&T/Cingular that were in the unit - they just wouldn't work.

Since you're a Moto Q user, I assume you're on Verizon or Sprint. They should have the instructions for manually entering data connection settings for a Windows Mobile device in the support section of their website. Unfortunately since I'm not a Verizon or Sprint customer I'm not familiar with the specifics for their data connection settings.

If you can't find anything from the carrier, you might also want to check with one of the Windows Mobile or carrier specific forums over a Howardforums.com.

I got TT traffic to work with my Treo 750 (and I'm in CA) by manually entering the data connection settings in, I couldn't use the settings from AT&T/Cingular that were in the unit - they just wouldn't work.

This might sound like a silly question, but how did you manually enter the settings on the TT? I thought I remember it being there in the past, but I think that the update to TT Home 2 has changed the phone options.

Since I also just update to WM6, I can easily find the phone, but only for phone dialing. No SMS or Data, and I can't figure out how to edit those settings on the TT510.

I'd REALLY love to get traffic in California without the RDS add-on.

This might sound like a silly question, but how did you manually enter the settings on the TT? I thought I remember it being there in the past, but I think that the update to TT Home 2 has changed the phone options.

Since I also just update to WM6, I can easily find the phone, but only for phone dialing. No SMS or Data, and I can't figure out how to edit those settings on the TT510.

I'd REALLY love to get traffic in California without the RDS add-on.

This wasn't something that I did in TT Home, but rather on the TT itself. While pairing the TT to my Treo, I was asked to select a service provider or manually enter my connection settings....

I'm out of town right now without my TT otherwise I'd give you more detailed info...

Ask a Question