Need Help with TomTomGo510

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
1. I tried the MapShare feature yesterday and the unit said that the map on my Go was outdated and needed updated. How Do I update? 2. I once had a SCH-U470 (Juke) connected successfully via BT and once I took it off it will not fully connect as the fisrt time I paired. I also, got a new model, the SCH-U900 (FlipShot). Now all I get is a Data connection when it fails to completely pair with my Go510. Helllpppppp!!!!:confused: :( :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

No!
Call TomTom support. They will require a scan receipt and you should get a free map upgrade.
1 866 486 6866 (available 8:30AM to 7:00PM EST Mon - Fri and 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST Saturdays)

I called them and they said all I had to do was delete all the files in my TT folder in my documents and then take the TT off the cradle and reattach it to the cradle and that will help me get the map download.

Kenny

They want u to remove your old map so they can install the new one. I also cut it and paste it somewhere in my hard drive. I never delete it just in case I want to go back or have the storage large enough on the unit to keep both.

You will need to log into HOME and you should see the map as if you were updating your unit for GPSquickFix.
Make sure you have HOME 2 installed on your computer.

Go510 update problems

Can anybody help with this error:
ERROR: HomeBase/Unknown: Unknown exception has been caught.
@ .\framework\DeviceItemScannerThread.cpp(75)
vector<T> too long
in .\framework\DeviceItemScannerThread.cpp:75
Stack:
0. function errorAbortTask chrome://tthome/content/logic/ttTask.js:445
error(e);
1. function error chrome://tthome/content/ui/bindings/ttwizard.xml:1109
else if (errorNonFatal)
2. chrome://tthome/content/ui/bindings/ttwizard.xml:520
},

Time: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 01:03:00 GMT:confused: :confused:

Ask a Question