Need help for TT 510 GO

Has anyone came a cross with this error message while re-installing the US and Canada Map to 510 from Home2 ?

"the archive folder contains this file: pna.ini This file should not be part of this archive : C\Documents and Settings\.....\HOME
Downloads\map\MapofUSACanada\Usa_and_Canada.cab"

Also Home 2 recognizes my 510 as 710.

Please help getting crazy here :eek:

Has anyone came a cross with this error message while re-installing the US and Canada Map to 510 from Home2 ?

"the archive folder contains this file: pna.ini This file should not be part of this archive : C\Documents and Settings\.....\HOME
Downloads\map\MapofUSACanada\Usa_and_Canada.cab"

Also Home 2 recognizes my 510 as 710.

Please help getting crazy here :eek:

a 510 and 710 are physically the same its only that the 710 has a differnet map. In the UK the 510 has UK and Ireland and the 710 has Western Europe.

I've been having the same problem on my Go510. Now I'm stuck with map 6.60. I love my Tomtom but the Home software and support are horrible. I wish I still had version 1.xxx of the Home software.

I've been having the same problem on my Go510. Now I'm stuck with map 6.60. I love my Tomtom but the Home software and support are horrible. I wish I still had version 1.xxx of the Home software.

TT home 2.x's GUI looks nicer but I also prefer the way TT home 1.x works. One could instantly compare what's on the unit and PC. For this reason, I have both versions installed on my PC.

pm me with your email address. I can send you a copy of home 1.x if you want.

Ask a Question