New TomTom One Owner

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One
I got my TomTom One three weeks ago. So far, this baby works like a gem. I just ordered for the map upgrade and can't wait for the new map.

I got my TomTom One three weeks ago. So far, this baby works like a gem. I just ordered for the map upgrade and can't wait for the new map.
Which map version do you currently have?

I have 6.60.1215... I'm wondering if this map update is that version or an even newer one.

I had to call TomTom support yesterday on another issue, and I asked that exact question. She told me the map you order for $6 is even newer than the 6.60.1215. She said it is "6.10" version, which is newer than 6.6. Interesting numbering scheme they have going on.

I had to call TomTom support yesterday on another issue, and I asked that exact question. She told me the map you order for $6 is even newer than the 6.60.1215. She said it is "6.10" version, which is newer than 6.6. Interesting numbering scheme they have going on.
lol... maybe it's 6.100?

I don't know. TomTom told me not to update when I input my product code. But then again, it's free except for shipping right? Or will I pay full price if I order one because my product code said not to update?

When I put my product code in, it tells me I have the most up-to-date maps. But when I click on "buy maps" and put in my serial number of the unit, it allowed me to order new maps for $6 shipping charge. And the woman I spoke with at TomTom support last night did indeed confirm the new maps they are sending out ARE more updated than any out there now. So I'm hoping for the best, while preparing for disappointment. :)

But I must say the new maps on my ONE are much better than what I recall on a TT700 several months ago.

I just got my TT Rider for Christmas. I have read several messages about new maps. Why are users wanting or needing new maps? If you have a new TT why is this neccssary?

When I put my product code in, it tells me I have the most up-to-date maps. But when I click on "buy maps" and put in my serial number of the unit, it allowed me to order new maps for $6 shipping charge. And the woman I spoke with at TomTom support last night did indeed confirm the new maps they are sending out ARE more updated than any out there now. So I'm hoping for the best, while preparing for disappointment. :)

But I must say the new maps on my ONE are much better than what I recall on a TT700 several months ago.
So, should I give it a shot then?

Edit: The site says it's version 6.65

Last edited:

Ask a Question