New to tomtom one

Hello I just got my tomtom one. But I don't know the version. How can I get that information. I bought it online and all I know is tomtom one with bluetooth. Which I can not understand how to make it work with my phone yet.

Hello I just got my tomtom one. But I don't know the version. How can I get that information. I bought it online and all I know is tomtom one with bluetooth. Which I can not understand how to make it work with my phone yet.
Look at the bottom, on the left side, there should be a number in parentheses, what is your number?

Serial Number starting with C_NO: the first letter and first number tell TT type.

E1,E2 ---- One/One 2nd
Z1,Z2, ---- TT one 2nd
L1 --- ONE XL
L4 --- ONE XLS
Y1,Y2 --- ONE 3rd

Last edited:
The One 3rd was the last model released for the one series, I'm sure there will be another in the future. Still can't wait to see th 930, and 730.

By the way can you connect a tom tom one v3 to a bluetooth headset? I am travelling more on a bike now so i thought there might be a solution for this without having to buy another tomtom

Last edited:

Ask a Question