New out of the box!

TomTom Model(s)
One XL?S
Hello, I will be on here quite frequently now that I own a tomtom. So I'll see you around. I have a PowerPC G5 what problems should i expect from the software?

Unfortunately, many Mac owners find that Home doesn't behave too well, especially the emulator aspect (Operate My Go).

Some Mac o/s levels are more compliant but I guess you'll need some Mac owners to jump in here.....

I am using OSX 10.5.5

My wife has a C2D G5, would i be better off using her computer to launch the software for PC?

At home i Have a G4 Single Processor running 10.5.5 and TomTom Home works just fine. The only problem is indeed 'Operate My Device." Which I don't know what that function does, but it doesn't seem important.

It's the emulator or, in other words, a replication of the actual TomTom unit's screen whereby you can perform various functions using the keyboard on your computer rather than by tapping the screen on your unit.

Convenient and efficient when it works. But, as you've noticed, it won't play nicely with most Mac versions of O/S.

Ask a Question