Need help with planning Itinerary ..Please

I tried to set up a Itinerary from Charleston WV to North Myrtle Beach to no avail. Can someone please help me I'm stuck. I'm having problems putting in rt #'s. I'm wanting to plan by RT #'s is this possible.
If someone could help me I would appreciate It... For example.

*I'm leaving Charleston WV taking 64 east to 77 South...

*then I'm wanting to take 74 east to 52 south TO Lexington...

*then take 64 east to Asheboro..

*then 220 So. to Rockingham ...

* Then take 74 east to Bennettsville

*then take 38 south to 501

* then 22 East to kings Highway.

Thanks ALL

When creating the itinerary, use the 'Point on Map' option. You will have to zoom in very close to add the point on the map with precision. Care must especially be taken with divided highways. You really have to make sure that you have placed the curser on the right lanes. Otherwise the TomTom goes round in circles.

I would place a point on each road you plan to take. When finished, you will have to click on each item in your list and change it to a 'Waypoint', with the exception of the last one, which must remain a destination (the checkered flag).

Save it and give it a name. You can call up this itinerary anytime you want to use it.

To test it, you have to have a satellite lock.

--------------------

Hmmm. This seems to be double posted.

----------------

Hmmm. This seems to be double posted.

Last edited:

Ask a Question