Need help with display

TomTom Model(s)
tomtom 1
I have a tom tom one, and the display always worked fine, but suddenly the display shows the roads very small, like:) I zoomed out. I tried zooming in but it reverts to the small display shortly thereafter. I was playing with it prior to this happening, kind of exploring the features, and then this. Can you help??

I have a tom tom one, and the display always worked fine, but suddenly the display shows the roads very small, like:) I zoomed out. I tried zooming in but it reverts to the small display shortly thereafter. I was playing with it prior to this happening, kind of exploring the features, and then this. Can you help??

Make sure you are on 3D mode. 2D everything seems smaller

I have tried 2d and 3d but it does not seem to help the display return to normal size, any other suggestions. Thank you for your assistance.

Did you enable "autozoom" in preferences?

If you enable autozoom it will zoom in on turns when you're driving with a route planned, but will zoom way out when no route is set.

Ask a Question