Navigator & Life Drive

I?ve been trying to get an answer from TT, but they don?t seem to reply if you don?t already own their stuff.

I?ve been considering putting Navigator 6 on my Palm Life Drive, but the web site says it only works on the Tungsten models. Can anyone tell me if Nav6 will work on the Life Drive? I?ll be using an external GPS.

Thanks,
theArborist

TomTom NAVIGATOR

I am also thinking about buying the TomTom navigator. But can't find out if it is compatable with palm livedrive and palm website has no support to answer my questions. There is also no place on the tomtom site to get answers. How do they stay in business?

Wow! I ordered Nav6 NA for my Life Drive, then bought the Western Europe set, too. This will be a whole lot easier than carrying my powerbook around. :) So far, everything seems to be working OK. Both sets fit on one 2G SD card, with a little room to spare. The only thing is to be sure it has finished processing whatever it is doing, or it will crash.

Thanks for the help.

Ask a Question