NA map for TTone v2

TomTom Model(s)
Go 630
Just reading some of the threads on this NA map. I've looked on the site and used Home 2.whatever. Am I blind? I cannot see NA maps. I just see US and Canada. I even made sure that recomended updates was not chosen.

Thanks

Its Ok found it. Just chose the wrong TT. So if I buy the NA for the Go720 I can still use it on my One?

The problem is the size of the map. It's almost 2 gb. Does your TomTom have an SD card slot? Realize that the internal memory is only 1 gb.

So, if you have the card slot and a 2 gb card, it should work.

You would still need an activation code to install it on your ONE. However, that would mean you would have to also purchase it again for TomTom to give you that code.

You would still need an activation code to install it on your ONE. However, that would mean you would have to also purchase it again for TomTom to give you that code.

Hhhmm I didn't need to purchase an activation code for mine???? I just instaled the NA maps on a 2gb card and the Western Europe maps on another 2gb card. I never had to enter any codes....My tomtom bootted right up and worked fine. The Western Europe maps were purchased over the phone (stateside) as their site for maps is down (they wouldn't let me purchase the NA maps though.....weird??????). So I purchased the NA maps from the UK store, both were in my home v2 ready for downloads in the updated option.

Steve

That's right. The v7 maps come via Home already activated and linked to your unit.

I kinda figured that...other than that everything went smooth. I will now start using the map share and will see how this works out, any tips?

Steve

Ask a Question