Lastest version of "USA-Canada Maps" for TTOne?!?

First of all, TomTom (official) website are real crap. I was on their fu**in site during more than an hour to find what was the lastest version available of the "USA-Canada Maps" for my TomTomOne and I did not find anything at all! I can purchase the maps, but they didn't mention which version I bought!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

I'm trying to figure out if my TTOne really need an update or not. I take a look on Google and I saw traces of a version "710" somewhere, but they do not mention if is it for TT-One or other models (or is it universal?).

Did anybody know what is the lastest version of the "USA-Canada Maps" available for my TomTom One (v2)???!!!

My TT1V2 latest map available is 7.10 from TT home buying from maps page. It most likely is 157 revision but have heard the 160 revision is out as somebody here got it from home but ????? where.

Yes version 7.10 is the latest so far. Yeah the maps section has been "Under construction " for months now. Change your location to the United Kingdom and u can check any map version.

I downloaded 710.1584 NA_2Gb map last night from UK site. I installed it on TT1 v2 without any hitches thanks to "How to upgrade .." sticky thread.

I didn't spend much too time with the new map as it was late last night when it got done. Took close to an hour to download and almost the same installing on the device.

You can of course download the map with TT home but it will only allow you to select USA_Canada.

I downloaded 710.1584 NA_2Gb map last night from UK site. I installed it on TT1 v2 without any hitches thanks to "How to upgrade .." sticky thread.

I didn't spend much too time with the new map as it was late last night when it got done. Took close to an hour to download and almost the same installing on the device.

You can of course download the map with TT home but it will only allow you to select USA_Canada.
Nope. My HOME only gives me regional maps. No full maps yet.

Tell us how the new maps fair. Is the NA map really 2GB? The old one was 1.4GB!

I myself have downloaded the NA map from the UK site and loaded to my XLS flawless. No problems what so ever ! and to be honest, it works great.

na maps to Xl \ no luck

I also downloaded the NA maps from the UK site for my XL but could not get it to work ion a 2 mb card.Can you tell what steps you did to get it to work.Did you have to copy the files from the xl to the card then delete the us-can map folder then download and install the na map ?Thanks as i have been trying for 2 days and all it will say is no maps found.Thanks

I used a card reader on Windows XP to prep the 2Gb card. Format the card as fat32. Copy all contents from existing 1Gb TT card into 2Gb card. Make sure that you can run from new card before next step. From TT home delete USA_Canada map on 2Gb card so there is space for new NA map.

I purchased the map from UK TT website.
You need to select GO 720 as the product. NA map will not be listed if you select TT One. The file size is 1765 MB. You will also need an address in UK ;)

Once you have purchased the map log into TT Home 2.1 with the same login ID
You should see the purchased map available for download. You can then download and install the map

Having done all this, I'm not personally impressed with the 710 map. The new roads around my neighborhood (Cincinnati suburbs) is still not there :( These roads has been here for almost 2 years.

Where its is worth to update is your call.

I Downloaded 710 (from the USA site) via Home V2.1 to my TT One 2nd Edition last night. Worked like a charm.

Why can't you guys see the new USA/Canada map? It's right there in Home!

With your TT connected to the PC, you will see the old version on your device, and the available versions for download. Click on More Details for the version number and size, etc.

Piece of cake.

I Downloaded 710 (from the USA site) via Home V2.1 to my TT One 2nd Edition last night. Worked like a charm.

Why can't you guys see the new USA/Canada map? It's right there in Home!

With your TT connected to the PC, you will see the old version on your device, and the available versions for download. Click on More Details for the version number and size, etc.

Piece of cake.
Don't know. I can't see it. "Online" only shows regional maps for me.

Ask a Question