My wife needs a gps

TomTom Model(s)
go 910
I have a 910 right now and my wife just got a new car without a GPS. Should I give her mine or get her a new one. Also what is the story on the traffic updates on the 910? The bluetooth traffic updates no longer work and I can't find any info.

I have a 910 right now and my wife just got a new car without a GPS. Should I give her mine or get her a new one. Also what is the story on the traffic updates on the 910? The bluetooth traffic updates no longer work and I can't find any info.

I can't help you with the traffic updates, but on the initial question I would ask why you bought a 910. I got mine (to replace a 700) for the large disk capacity and MP3 player capability, and because it came with both North American and European maps. What would you replace it with if you gave it to your wife? Look at feature comparisons and the answer should jump out at you. It did for me.

Ask a Question