Mutiple stops

Hi folks,
I've just bought the XL IQ Routes Edition 2.
I'm a courier, and would like to know if there is a way to input multiple destinations and have them displayed to make a trip so that I can see the route and change it if I want.

Hi folks,
I've just bought the XL IQ Routes Edition 2.
I'm a courier, and would like to know if there is a way to input multiple destinations and have them displayed to make a trip so that I can see the route and change it if I want.
See the Sticky at the top of the ONE / START / EASE / XL / XXL. section. Your unit has the garbage "EasyMenu" system that does not natively support TomTom itineraries (that's the option you are looking for but can't find on your unit). You'll need to do one of two things:

Return the unit for one with full functions (avoid ANY of the following models: Ease (Start2 in Europe), XL335SE, XL335LE, XL335LM, XL350, XL350T, XL350M, XL350TM, (XL IQRoutes2 in Europe), XXL550, XXL550T, XXL550M and XXL550TM.

Alternately, you'll need to see that sticky and learn how to recreate a more or less functional menu system that includes that feature. Believe me, many of us wish TomTom had never become involved with the dumbed-down user interface models.

Ask a Question