Group stops according to location?

TomTom Model(s)
1535 TM
I may be getting a job being a courier and was wondering if TomTom or any other GPS manufacturer offers a GPS that can route you from one stop to another in the most efficent way. I still use a GPS in the area I live as I still don't know anywhere near as much as I should and if I start being a courier I will really need to know the most efficent way of getting to all my stops for the day. Especially with the price of gas and being paid for each stop before a certain time.

Thanks!:)

Well rats!! Are the Garmins any good then? I really like my tomtom alot. The quick recalculate, ability to have a different voice without an additional charge, nice big screen etc...

How does Garmin compare?

I may be getting a job being a courier and was wondering if TomTom or any other GPS manufacturer offers a GPS that can route you from one stop to another in the most efficent way. Thanks!:)

I've found this works well for me. You can randomly enter addresses online (Google Maps) then have it calculate accourding to your specifications, then "Send to TomTom."

Good luck with your courier possibility!

Thanks for the suggestion! However, with this courier job I guess we don't get our routes till we get to the office. By then its too late to do the online stuff.

Thanks anyway!

Careful if you opt for Garmin too... I don't think ALL of their models have multi-drop route optimisation.

Ask a Question