Please redirect me if I am posting this in the wrong section.Situation:
I have created 3 POI groups for my dealer accounts and prospects. It is too slow doing this via the Home inputting each separately. Thus far, I found this to be the best way. I have entered the POI's this way then opened in POIedit to remove the duplicates and to correct the names. This works too. Still slow.
What has been done:
- I can create in a delimited file but would be absent the coordinates.
- If I look up the coordinates, the process is toooooo slow thus the above method is best.
- I tried entering addresses into the POIedit but without the coordinates it would not work.
- I tried entering the addresses and allowing the TT to find the coordinates. That does not work.
- I entered the addresses and tried to get Mapquest to give me the coordinates even tho this is too slow. I could put in the coordinates and find the address but not the reverse. Still this would be too slow.
I would like to export a list of contacts from my contact manager. Clear the extraneous information and put it into a proper format. Save to a delimited file and import into TomTom or open in POIedit and then open the resulting file in TT. I would then select a unique Icon, select a bell to ring and set the distance for 500 ft. Since I am laying out Nervana, I would like for this file to contain about 2000 addresses and phones.
What has anyone else done or what would anyone else like to do. Might we work this out to be able to do with a practical time commitment?