Mutiple point routing question, I think.

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1505
New user here so bear with me please. Not quite sure what my question is but here it goes. I use a Tom Tom Via 1505 in my job as a Cable Installer. This sees me going to multiple address daily. Anywhere from 8-9 typical to 40 like today. Once I get to the address and I get the typical "You have reached your destination....." prompt I go about my work until I then have to type in a new address for a new customer. This is when I have an issue, albeit a small one. I tap the screen and now have to cancel my current route before I can enter a new one. I would have thought that after reaching my destination the next time I tap the screen my first option would be back at the main menu again. I know it's just an extra tap but after 40 times in one day it gets a little old. Any advice?

No need to cancel the current route, though I always wonder just how close you have to get to a destination to have these silly things actually cancel it autmoatically.

Just hit the screen and select "Change route" in the upper left and give it your new destination. No need to hit "Cancel route" first.

Ask a Question