Mobile Speed Cameras?

TomTom Model(s)
iPhone4
Can somebody please tell me how TomTom updates the Live Speed Camera Database. I have now submitted 2 different mobile speed camera locations and still no warning from the Tomtom App.
As these are regular mobile speed camera locations can I easily add a speed camera as a POI which will react the same as a speed camera? (Sometimes I still get caught out even though I know where they are!). I've searched the web and can't find any info on this. Cheers

I use some PC based software called "DiskAid" to copy the POI files to my iPhone app. The TT iPhone app V1,7 uses icons in the png file format, for 3G/ 3GS the icons can be 22x22 but for iPhone4 its better to use icons sized 44x44.

To get warnings as you aproach the POI you can add ogg audio files and a mapsettings.cfg file preconfigured for warnings which you take from a standalone TomTom PND, to get a better idea and to see where the files go etc please have a read of This - Mike

Ask a Question