Maps on PC or Mac

Does the software that comes with Tomtom (I'm thinking of purchasing the 930) permit you to view it on a pc or mac? Does it let you use it on a laptop with a gps?

Thanks,
Erik Hoffman

Does the software that comes with Tomtom (I'm thinking of purchasing the 930) permit you to view it on a pc or mac? Does it let you use it on a laptop with a gps?

Thanks,
Erik Hoffman
you can use the TT Home software on both a mac and a pc. i have it set up on both at home. I love my mac, but i use it more on the pc. TT updates the software for the pc more regularly, we had to wait forever for V2 on the mac.

plus still on the mac, it doesn't allow me to use the operate my TT function on the computer. this displays the gps screen on your computer and you ca add things and map things while using a keyboard and a mouse. it's a lot faster. plus you can then use google maps to put addresses in and stuff like that. but like i said the mac version still doesn't do this, which is ridiculous.

Ask a Question