Maps of Italy

So, I?ve decided to get Nav6 with North America for my Life Drive. But I?ll be traveling in Italy in a few weeks. I?ve looked all over the TomTom web site but can't find a place to purchase maps of Europe. Where do I get these? Can I get individual countries?

Thanks

So, I?ve decided to get Nav6 with North America for my Life Drive. But I?ll be traveling in Italy in a few weeks. I?ve looked all over the TomTom web site but can't find a place to purchase maps of Europe. Where do I get these? Can I get individual countries?

Thanks

You should be able to buy it through HOME.

IT plus major roads of WE
Detailed regional map of Italy, San Marino and the Vatican City connected to the Western European major road network.
Includes Sardinia and Sicily. Street network coverage: 99%.
price: ? 59.95 filesize: 361.7 MB

What he said. Although I think it might be packaged with "Western Europe". I do remember seeing UK (incl. Wales) and France as separate but I don't recall seeing Italy.

You're right Nextourer, Italy is bundled with WE. So the OP has two options, the one mentioned above and this

Western Europe
Detailed seamless map fully covering Great Britain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Canary Islands as separate map included. Street network coverage: 99%
price: ? 99.95 filesize: 903.7 MB

I'm in France right now, and although I didn't rent a car, EVERY taxi I've taken has a TomTom! Mostly older black ONEs, but one had a 710 and one had a new ONE. NICE! :D

favour please...

I'll be going to Italy this summer (traveling from North to Sorrento and back).
Pretty much bought my One for that reason.
Can you let me know what your experience is with the TomTom and how good the maps are?

I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm in France right now, and although I didn't rent a car, EVERY taxi I've taken has a TomTom! Mostly older black ONEs, but one had a 710 and one had a new ONE. NICE! :D
lol.. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I know in London, the cabbies refuse to have onboard navigation since part of their job test is to memorise the streets of London and know every nook and cranny.

I had used my Go several years ago in Italy with the older map set and found them to be extremely accurate. Lots of roundabouts, so remember to count the spokes as you go around. Also, by placing the One's preference on walking while sightseeing on foot, you'll find the One helpful for both locating tourist attractions and determining whether to walk or drive to the next destination.

Ask a Question