Italy on WE and Regional Italy maps

Hi
I plan a trip in Italy and I have a Western Europe map. Is there a need to purchase separate Italy map - I mean would it be more accurate or so?

The individual country maps do not have more detail than the larger WE map. The only reason you may want to purchase the Italy map (v6.75) is because the map you have is a bit old.

Last edited:
Italia

I am also planning a trip to Italy shortly and I have the WE map v.660.1256 and also the Italia map v650.1111. What map will be more comprehensive on the small roads of Tuscany etc? Thanks!!

I am also planning a trip to Italy shortly and I have the WE map v.660.1256 and also the Italia map v650.1111. What map will be more comprehensive on the small roads of Tuscany etc? Thanks!!

Take both maps with you. If one of them proves inadequate, then try the other one.

Italy trip

When are you planing your trip? Where will you arrive and what airline? I work for Delta and live in Italy will help with what ever you need can lend you an SD Card for Italy! POI's and all Radar traps etc.

Giorgio

Ask a Question