Maps for 910

What map should I use? I have the latest map but my tomtom is on usa canada map. All my favorites are under this map and I do not think it is the most detailed. I am in Colorado and see it listed several times. Problem is if I switch maps I lose all my favorites. Is there any way to move these to a new map and which map should I be using? Primarily in Colorado but will sometimes be out of State.

You can transfer your favourites to a map that you want to use.

You can do this by going to your USA_and_Canada folder on the hard drive of the 910 and look for the file MapSettings.cfg. This file contains all your favourites, recent destinations, and home location. Copy this file to your other map directory.

So for example, copy the file to you North_America folder. So now, when you switch to the NA maps, your favourites should should show up.

re:maps

Why are there so many duplicates? There is a USA-Canada, amidwest region, A Colorado-WY-NM-UT, and a N/America. Can I delete some of these? after backing up of course. I was just curious as to the justification of so many maps that overlap each other.

Ask a Question