map used in tyre question

i was just playing around with tyre and noticed that the map used in tyre states that it is 2008 europa technologies or something akin to that. i am also assuming that it means the map is teleatlas. i also notice on the tyre map that a few of the mistakes on the 7.1 version on my tomtom has been corrected on the tyre map. can someone tell me if my assumptions about tyre are correct, and if so, does that equate to the 7.25 version of tomtom's maps would include these corrections?

Google has apparently just switched their map source from Navteq to TeleAtlas in a 3-yr deal. So, I suspect your suspicions are correct.

thanks dhn. after posting this question, i went back in and reopened tyre and it came up with teleatlas maps and it was the same as previously mentioned. now i just wonder if that is the same as the 7.25 maps now offered up for the 2nd edition one on tomtoms website?

Ask a Question