Maps used in two devices?

hi can anyone help me i originally had a go 530 which broke so i bought a secound hand one from e/bay as i have a sd card with western and european maps on ot when i tpushed it in the new go 530 and tried switching maps it wont let me asi it says that it is not the correct device ive tried tom tom but they want a purchse recipt for the new one i explained i bought it secound hand but im no further forward can any one help me please

Maps are locked to the device they are first used with, from time to time TomTom will transfer maps to another device but it usually needs a receipt for the replacement device, I fear your only method to get the other maps on your new device will be to re-purchase them for the new unit - Mike

hi can anyone help me i originally had a go 530 which broke so i bought a secound hand one from e/bay as i have a sd card with western and european maps on ot when i tpushed it in the new go 530 and tried switching maps it wont let me asi it says that it is not the correct device ive tried tom tom but they want a purchse recipt for the new one i explained i bought it secound hand but im no further forward can any one help me please

I have changed the title of the thread to something more meaningful.

Also, PLEASE do NOT post the same thing in multiple threads. Makes it very difficult for possible responses. I've deleted the duplicates as of now.

Ask a Question