map update

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
As most of you probably know that the 860 maps are out. Problem is that many people are are not getting the link in tomtom home. Tech support knows about this problem and says that it could take no more then 3 days to correct this link problem

As most of you probably know that the 860 maps are out. Problem is that many people are are not getting the link in tomtom home. Tech support knows about this problem and says that it could take no more then 3 days to correct this link problem

Thank you for the update. Does this issue only apply to Home 2 or does MyTomTom (Home 3) have the same issue? No one with a GO 1XXX/2XXX has reported about being able to update their maps yet.

This morning on my 920, just received my tomtom home link

it looks like for some it is showing up and for others not.

I had a LMG for a new TT that expired yesterday. Home kept on showing that I had the latest map, even thought the new map was out. Fortunately, I communicated with TT CS the day the news maps came out with this problem, and was told to try again, and if it did not work to let them know on Monday and they will put that map on my account for a download.

It seems that the LMG issue is an old one and many may be losing out to getting the latest unless they are on forums like this.

I wanted to know why tt releases maps one month early, like the next update is coming in february, and it should be released in march. In their map subscription page they shows Jan Feb Mar, Apr May Jun series.

Not really, the 865 map is due in a week or so (mid February) which would be approx 3 months after 860 was released on Nov 17th. And 855, which was due mid August, was actually released at the end of August 2010 except for Europe, which didn't get the zones till the first week of September.

Not really, the 865 map is due in a week or so (mid February) which would be approx 3 months after 860 was released on Nov 17th. And 855, which was due mid August, was actually released at the end of August 2010 except for Europe, which didn't get the zones till the first week of September.
Who can give me an e-mail address where I can report wrong itinary instructions in TomTom software and new roads and bridges still not known to TomTom cartography? Please mail directly to (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question