Map store

Is the tomtom US map store ever going to be up?

You are a funny man. They have been telling me that the new maps v7.10 will be available in the next week or so for the last month even though everybody else has already downloaded them. My tomtom home says I am running the latest version for some reason:D You can go to the UK website and see the maps or use tomtom home. Oh wait tomtom home in United States thinks that it should tell you prices in euros just in case you didn't know how to convert GBP to dollars. But wait tomtom support thinks there is no such map as 7.10. But wait voice input is not supposed to work on tomtom US edition either, I think too many accents or something. And just in case you have an older tomtom, don't forget that software upgrade is going to fix the bluetooth too.

To be honest, I am amazed at how far tomtom has got considering their communications/customer service departments are nowhere to be found. I guess a couple of good programmers and advertising will take you a long way;)

Oh almost forgot, they don't have a QC department either because we do free beta testing all the time anyways. They better hope nokia doesn't decide to get into PND market.

Last edited:

Ask a Question