Map Question

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One LE
I'm looking to upgrade my current North America map on my One LE from it's current 7.05 version and I have a couple of questions. One, is version 7.10 worth the cost.

My second question is I see that Tomtom offers region specific maps. Now I'm curious are these maps more in-depth maps or are they just maps from version 7.10 that are broken up into regions.

Any light that you guys can shed on this is greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays!

The regional maps are not more detailed than what you've got. They are just pieces of the larger map.

As for the upgrade, I personally wouldn't shell out for such a tiny upgrade. Wait until v7.5 or even v8. If you are unhappy with some aspects of your present map, then you risk finding little change in v7.10.

On the other hand, TeleAtlas and TomTom just love the guys who feel the need to pay up 3 and 4 times a year just so they always have the latest. If you are one of these types, then you'll never be happy knowing that there is a more recent version out there.

Ask a Question