Map Corrections Question

TomTom Model(s)
XL 340TM
Hi,

Since I purchased my GPS I've made a few map corrections, all were speed limit corrections.

There is a road near my residence that was re-done this last summer. Besides re-paving, the direction of the road was changed to make less sharp curves.

Now when I travel this road, my GPS shows my car off the road because the map still shows the old road direction.

How would I go about correcting this?

Thanks,

Frank

I'm not sure that is a correction easily made by you, unfortunately.
I think you have to submit the map correction and wait for them to update it. I'd submit it a few times so that it doesn't get ignored.

I've been in my current house for 1+ years in a new development and the development just made it into the map. I even had to submit the street names to google maps so that would show the names as well.

Thom is correct.

Geographical changes can't be 'fixed' by mapshare, only reported.

You can also submit a report directly to the mapping division of TomTom here:
Map Insight

but don't delay. I think pretty soon that TT starts working with the mapping data for the 870 release in May.

but don't delay. I think pretty soon that TT starts working with the mapping data for the 870 release in May.

Probably too late already!

TomTom's excuse for not including the changes to the London Congestion Charge Zone on the v865 maps released this week, was that they were only told about them in OCTOBER! :eek:

Ask a Question