Managing my Favourites and Menus

I recently picked up a Go 750. I have taken a look through the Forum for hints with success.
1) I'm wanting to manage my favorites better than on unordered list, I would like to use sub-sets. E.g. keeping all my work related locations together, keep my sports fields together, all family and friends locations and my holiday travel location in seperate lists and so on. Is this type of thing possible?
2) Is it also possible to manage what icons are visible on each of the three Main Menu screens. In other words rearrange the Main Menu icons into a different order.
Is this asking too much?

Question 2. Yeah, it's too much unless you want to fool around with making custom menus for your model.

Question 1. Favourites can't be broken into sub categories..... BUT......

Many don't bother with favourites at all but, rather, make custom poi categories. This would be a solution for you.

See information in this link provided by supermod Mikealder on how to do it:
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras Forums-viewtopic-Converting "MapSettings.cfg" file
Thanks dhn, that's a resonable solution, I'll go with that.
Appreciate the fast resonse. It would be nice for TT to build the POI functionality of sub-sets into Favourites, but I guess once you know to use POI to get around it it does not really matter.
Thanks again.

Ask a Question