Managing "favourite" details

Hi All,

New to this so apologies if this has already been asked. Quick search of the web found nothing so thought I'd come here.

I have the 920 and all I want to do is see the address details that I entered into a favourite.

All I can do is delete, find or rename a favourite (under preferences). Does anyone know how you can see what the actual address (or poi or whatever) is linked the favourite?

Thanks

No you can not do this.
This is why I made my favorites as a POI. All my family and Friends are in one POI. I also can add phone numbers etc. As of right now, there is no known method to add information to the details tag, but I do include the address of the family member as the name such as: "John - 1234 Main St, Hollywood"

No you can not do this.
This is why I made my favorites as a POI. All my family and Friends are in one POI. I also can add phone numbers etc. As of right now, there is no known method to add information to the details tag, but I do include the address of the family member as the name such as: "John - 1234 Main St, Hollywood"
Now we only need to be able to sort alphabetically, instead of distance from present location, and we'll have it made.

Ask a Question