lost windshield mount

I seem to have lost my windshield mount. Took it to another location for my 3 week winter break, seems to have been misplaced. Anyway, where do I get a replacement? It's for a TomTom ONE. TomTom doesn't seem to have it as an accessory in the site.

you won't find it either. They don't sell the OEM window suction mount as an accessory. Us ONE owners have been griping about that for a while. You'll have to get the 'alternative mount kit' or buy something off ebay.

or... someone who took their ONE apart to show pictures of the insides... and can't get it back together again (ask COPsli)

how is it that people on ebay sell them? I mean, who would sell theirs knowing they cannot get another one? and if someone sells their ONE, wouldn't the new owner want the mount with it?

I cannot understand why they can't manufacture more of these mounts.

It's highly unlikely that you will find an OEM mount for your ONE on ebay. It's just that is the only place to even try to find one...

it's that...
or it's the alternative kit from tomtom.

if you call tomtom and tell them you broke (lost) your OEM mount, what do they sell you to replace it?

I don't know... But I would venture to say the alternative mount kit. Seeing how it's already packeaged and ready to go. They are responsible to replace an OEM part that you broke, and certain not that you lost!

I don't know... But I would venture to say the alternative mount kit. Seeing how it's already packeaged and ready to go. They are responsible to replace an OEM part that you broke, and certain not that you lost!
I understand that TomTom issued a recall on flimsy windshield docks. Maybe one of those would be available from them, especially if the mounting mode lets the bottom edge of the device rest on the dash.

Just a thought for "sore losers..." like aaronw.

TomTom One Version 1

I believe the post above references MobilePlanet and the "old" TomTom One mount.

It is my understanding that the mount listed will not work with the new TomTom One Version II.

Ask a Question