Looking For Updated Maps Of In PR

TomTom Model(s)
TT One 3rd Edition
Hello All,
I am looking for updated Maps of Puerto Rico, to be more specific, 1 showing the Brand New "Shortcut" Highway or Route 66 that cuts across the Island.
It's a "Toll Road", & a lot of people don't use it just because of that fact, ya gotta Pay to Use it.;)
Heck,I use it mainly because it doesn't have all of the "Pot Holes" & "Obstacles"that you run into when you are on Old Highway 3.
It either "Starts" or "Ends" in the Town of "Luquillo" (Don't Quote Me On That, I'm New to this Island)
but Either the Left Side if your going towards San Juan or on your Right Side if your coming From San Juan is "Belz Shopping Center".

It's also Faster...;) You can go "65" MPH, where on Old Highway 3, you are restricted to a Max of "50"
MPH.

Heck if you went any faster than "50", you would most probably rip your cars shock absorber system to shreds :rolleyes:
Any way back to My original Query,

Does anyone know where I can get an Updated Map (s) of Puerto Rico ??
Also, exactly How can I "Download" the Map or Maps" ?
Pls remember, I'm the guy that's using a Mac Notebook Comput, :eek: :mad:

PS
Am I In The Correct "Thread" to be asking this Question ?

Last edited:
Not knowledgeable about Mac's but check here about info on maps.
http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/

Thanx Drledger, you don't know anything bout "Macs",
I have to ask My Son, how to use this Mac, sometimes.
I used to have a PC, "Windows XP" driven, but the "Hard Drive" Fried on Me last year, as a matter of fact a year & 9 months ago.

It's a Laptop for 1, & it's also not Mine, but its my Wifes.
But it's better than "Nuthin" ;) :confused:

Again, Thanks for the Link

Ask a Question