Latest maps made available less than a week after purchasing old map!

Hello all!

Last Monday, I purchased and downloaded the latest UK/Ireland map set, for the Tomtom One. However, upon updating the device today, i've found that they've released a new version of the maps!

I did speak to Tomtom on the phone when I purchased it, as I had been having problems with the Tomtom and updating it. Not once did they mention that a new map pack was going to be available in the next few days!

Do I have any comeback at all, or am I stuck with the old map? :mad:

Hello all!

Last Monday, I purchased and downloaded the latest UK/Ireland map set, for the Tomtom One. However, upon updating the device today, i've found that they've released a new version of the maps!

I did speak to Tomtom on the phone when I purchased it, as I had been having problems with the Tomtom and updating it. Not once did they mention that a new map pack was going to be available in the next few days!

Do I have any comeback at all, or am I stuck with the old map? :mad:

I would suggest calling TT support and pleade your case, push it up te ladder if needed. I have found them to be quite helpfull even if you have to talk to a supervisor.

Ask a Question