Lat/Lon viewing

Is there a way to see the Latitude and longitude displayed on the mail screen while using the 720?

I want to be able to record the lat/lon of my position while hiking so I can transfer the info to my Google Maps or any other Map program.

:) The GPS Configuration screen should show the lat / lon position.
Could you be a little more specific please as I tried different items and cannot find the display of coordinates. (Could it be that this doesn't work when connected to HOME?)
Thanks.

For a quick and dirty recording of the ?latitude and longitude? screen, or any screen TT can display. there is a screen dump trick available. Just do a search on ?screen dump? and you should find it here in a forum from a fellow member who has his own site full of tricks for the TT. Once set, you only need to tap the upper left corner and the bmp file of the screen is stored in the ?screen? directory which you can later browse. Each image is about 391KB and adds up quickly if you are already low on storage.

you could use to the browse map option (main menu page 2)
Under options, make sure 'coordinates' is checked

Ask a Question