Keep TT ONE 125, or return and get TT GO 720?

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
I am thinking about returning my TT One 125 and taking advantage of the sale at BB for the TT GO 720 for $80 more. Do you think this is a good idea?

I really want the Bluetooth, and Street Speech. Also the little bit larger screen would be nice for my old eyes my old eyes. :)

Think this is a good decision? I like the dashboard mount on the 125, How is the 720's?

Last edited:
So I bought a 720 from BB, store pick-up in the morning, and returning the 125 to CC. I do have a couple questions.

On the ONE 125 I reset it to factory settings. Is that all I need to do before I return it?

I have TT Home 2.5.2.58 installed, when I plug in the 720 will it just start or do I have to do anything to it. In other words, since I was using it with the 125 is there anything I have to do to make it work with the 720.

Thanks.

It is best if you create a new account at TT (different email address) to associate with the new model.

It is best if you create a new account at TT (different email address) to associate with the new model.

Really all you have to do is call them and explain you were unhappy with the other TT and you returned it to upgrade to the 720. They will take the first off your account and then you apply the 720 to it. The first 720 I opened I did not make a full back up of it so I lost the old App and map. After I did that is when I found this site and discoverevd the flaw of their latest "update" so I wanted to roll back and they said I could not because I did not have a complete back up. So I sold this one off to my father and started fresh with another unit. Told them to associate the first model with my fathers account that I set up while on the phone and then apply the new one to mine. Took all of ten minutes to dao every thing. So if you want to keep your account the same just call them up and they will remove the original TT from your account

Ask a Question