Is it worth it ?

I have a tt 1 and basicly like it , it works . My question is , Is the tt 1 XL worth it ? I was thinking of up gradeing.

I just got the TT1 from Futureshop 3 days ago...going to return it soon. Going to upgrade it to 1XL model. Wider screen would be nice.

BestBuy has online sale promotion sale 15% off on GPS. It's about $408 CND for the 1XL. I just placed an order last night.

I have a ONE and have not upgraded to the ONE XL. I'm waiting on the 720 and I'll grab that one for sure! In any case, I bet the widescreen is nice!

The functionality of the 2 units is going to be the same. The difference is in being able to see more map to the sides.

Personally, I prefer the smaller size of the regular ONE as it's easier to slip in my pocket. I'd much prefer to see further ahead down the road. What's off to the sides is of less importance to me.

So my view is to stick with what you've got, and wait for some really major upgrade to come along.

Ask a Question