IQ routing and long trips

TomTom Model(s)
XL 340s
Is there a way to "pause" my trip if I should stop for a long period of time? I guess my question is, if I should stop for gas or a dinner during a 10 hr drive, wont this artificiality prolong the time the IQ2 is recording my drive time?

There is strong indication that the IQ2 coding disregards speeds <15 mph as it assumes the driver is stopped. While that covers your situation, it is problematic for the many instances when a driver really IS driving at less thgan 15 mph, like in rush hours. So IQ2 routing is NOT effective in those situations.

There is strong indication that the IQ2 coding disregards speeds <15 mph as it assumes the driver is stopped. While that covers your situation, it is problematic for the many instances when a driver really IS driving at less thgan 15 mph, like in rush hours. So IQ2 routing is NOT effective in those situations.

"Strong indication" well maybe I'll call for an answer (for whatever truth that will help!!) Yes I agree, the drive time below 15MPH is important and rather see it IQ2 record below 15MPH and STOP recording lets say after 3 minutes of 0 MPH driving time.

Ask a Question