I'm still around!

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
Hi everyone,

I know it's been some time since I last posted, but things have been extremely hectic in my life lately. For those of you who don't know me, I was a winner of the first TomTomForums contest, for the TomTom ONE v2.

I've been using this thing almost every day. It's saved me countless times, not only in direction/location, but probably my life/money, too! I've been turned around in some really bad areas of the city, and it got me out fast! On Saturday I'm taking a 600 mile trip using the ONE, which will be my longest trip using GPS navigation. To be honest, I had a lot of fears about getting lost in unfamiliar areas in the past, especially far from home. I hate to ask for directions, not because I'm too proud, but because you always end up getting someone who doesn't know what they're talking about in the first place. TomTom has given me a lot of driving confidence!

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello since it's been a while! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! :)

Ask a Question