I NEED HELP ON TT XXL 540s

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 540S
Hello everyone, how are you doing. i have a problem i need your help i bought a map in some store for Africa_880_3822,in a thumb drive i thought its just drag and drop, i did that and the TT am using is xxl 540s, when i turn it on its saying Problem with Map;You cannot use this map on this device: Africa-456.
Please help if you have southern Africa map.please forward it to me so that i can test my device. thank you in advance for your assistace in this regards. Odisca

TomTom does not release maps on thumb drives, and their maps are keyed specifically to each GPS unit. I'm afraid you have a map for another unit that will not work on your GPS. I'd take that thumb drive back to 'some store' (would be interesting to know where you really got it) and explain this to them.

TomTom does not release maps on thumb drives, and their maps are keyed specifically to each GPS unit. I'm afraid you have a map for another unit that will not work on your GPS. I'd take that thumb drive back to 'some store' (would be interesting to know where you really got it) and explain this to them.

Thank you Canderson, i will return the thumb drive; i bought this maps in South Africa and myself am in Botswana myself.

Ask a Question