How To Spend Money With TOMTOM

What do you think of paying for maps

• Dumbest thing TT did

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • They have to pay for new services too.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • If I could I would

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Stop Whining

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TomTom Model(s)
Go Live 2505TM
I know plenty of people complain about TT's tech support, but for the last 2 days, I've been trying to buy the new maps for my 910 so I can use MapShare. I do say, although my issue is not solved yet, I've been able to get through on the phone, been on hold for short periods, been treated like a person, and not a stupid user. Now if I only get to buy my new maps from them I'd be happier! They do need to get the on-line store going again or something!

I'd post an attachement but can't get the screen capture small enough to meet the 19.5 KB limit.

Error says: 'We do not know your complete account details. Please fill in all your personal data in the form. When you enter a company name, be sure to also enter a valid VAT.'

Error comes after the 'I Agree' purchase review page. I've entered my personal information the first time I tried to buy through Home 2.1, but cannot get back to try changes or anything.

Can anyone help?

How to spend money.......

I did not have any problems...It did take me to the UK site and I paid about 75 bucks for it.

I was going to do that, but becasue I don't have a U.K. address, thoghut it was not a good idea or possible.

It is?

How To Spend Money....

Well, that is easy!! Just changed the country setting in HOME, and away it went. Downloading now.

Someone should tell TT support so they can help TT owners!!!!!!

Thank you very much.

Ask a Question