Why does TomTom refuse to take my money?

I'm trying to renew my speed camera on my GO/NO GO 60 and halfway through the convoluted login crapshoot it spits back "this account is in the wrong country".

Uh, no it's not. Says right on it "United States". And it's worked fine for years - perhaps it's because your web programmers keep confusing the US with the UK? Or don't understand what the little checkbox for 'keep me logged in' is supposed to do?

Anyway...has anyone found a way to actually purchase a renewal service with these new units? I've never worked so hard to give someone US$10 in my life. :(

perhaps it's because your web programmers keep confusing the US with the UK?
With a total of 16 messages since 2013 I guess it has not sunk in that this is a peer-to-peer list, not the TomTom company.

With your subscription problems you must talk to someone from the company.
Tomorrow, try:

(866) 486-6866

With a total of 16 messages since 2013 I guess it has not sunk in that this is a peer-to-peer list, not the TomTom company.

With your subscription problems you must talk to someone from the company.
Tomorrow, try:

(866) 486-6866

LOL - yes, I've been a member for several years - I'm well aware this isn't related to TomTom. That's why I come here for help! If you look at TomTom's own forums there are a few posts related to this issue with no responses.

Ask a Question