how to check firmware version

hi

I think i might be on the version that has the bluetooth connectivity bug on the 630.

Please can someone inform me how to check which version i have and which version has the bug?

Also, does anyone know if TT are going to fix the bug on a quick update?

Thanks

To check what version firmware you're running, tap in the lower-right-hand corner (clock satellite display) and you should see the version displayed. Tap the version to get more info.

Sorry, don't know what bug you're referring to.

hi
I think i might be on the version that has the bluetooth connectivity bug on the 630.

Please can someone inform me how to check which version i have and which version has the bug?
As to the latter, 8.350/8.351, the second of which is "current" for your model.
Also, does anyone know if TT are going to fix the bug on a quick update?
I'm trying to think back to whether they've ever confided in anyone outside the company as to their schedule for fixing a firmware bug. Don't think so.

Just checked version and it is 8.351.

Does anyone know if TT are aware of the bug and if they are planning on fixing it?

Thanks

TT is well aware of the problem and I don't think they have plans to ever provide an upgrade.

Ask a Question