How to change batt on 910?

First post -- I searched and searched but could not find out how to dissasemble the 910. The directions for the 510 don't seem to apply to my 910.

I bought a new battery as mine does not hold a charge (my 910 is out of warrenty)

How do I split apart the case on my 910? I cannot find any screws and I do not see a seam to pry apart.

So any help would be great.

Thank you very much

Its some time ago since I wrote that guide, please be aware there were two types of 910 buiilt, the later ones had a sligtly different cell which you can only remove by removing the screen and hard drive from the device, if its an early 910 then it will come out in the way descibed in the guide, if it feels way to tight then its probably a newer style 910 - Mike

Thank you very much. That is the 100% the info I was looking for.

I bought this unit off Ebay for about $100 recently. Then I paid $18 for a battery and another $17 for the Home dock.

The unit has the FILE ACCESS ERROR and resets alot.

So bottom line I did not get a good deal at all and am just hoping to get the unit functioning correctly.

Thank you for your help very much

Ask a Question